Next Article: Review of the ClickBank Passive Income by Patric Chan

EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Introduction

People say “Money is not everything”; “Money can’t buy you happiness”.
I agree. To a certain degree.
I read this quote somewhere, I can’t remember where. I love it.

“A rich unhappy person - is happier than - a poor unhappy person.”

I am an accountant, working 57 hours a week. I make just enough from my day job but I keep finding myself not being able to live life. After the hectic working hours and meeting my monthly dues, I constantly find myself Google-ing something along the lines of

“How to make money online”

“How to make some extra monthly income” 


and Google has been kind enough to give me millions of options every single time.

I’ve tried...

1)      Blogging

This DOES work. You generate traffic to your site by creating new content, and monetize it. Simple? Well, yes and no. It is simple in theory but requires a LOT of time and effort. And if your goal is to make this your main source of income, then just multiply that time and effort by X!
This rite is a new blog I’m trying, hoping it makes me those extra few bucks!

    2)      MLMs (thats Multi-Level Marketing)

This works too. If you have the reach to thousands of people or the money to market the product in order to reach thousands of people.
I think I’ve given up on this for now.

   3)      PPC or PTC (Pay Per Click or Paid to Click)

Yes, this works too. Took my a week to reach $0.50. And it does’nt get better with more hard work put in. It’s good to click some ads in your free time for an extra beer once a month.
I’ve tried products like 


   4)      Lots of other things like Affiliate Marketing with Clickbank, Amazon, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment